Even while school is "out", I am here to help with career planning, college choices and financial aid questions.
Reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 540.216.2476
- If you are planning on attending COLLEGE in the fall, be sure to check on changing deadlines. HERE
- If you are planning on attending BLUE RIDGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE in the fall, you can check on the process HERE. Be sure that you have emailed me and that I know you're planning to attend. It's not too late!
- Be sure that you are up to date on all of the SCHOLARSHIP deadlines HERE. Contact me with any questions.
- Worried about FINANCIAL AID? HERE are some tools to help. If you are going to BRCC, check out the info HERE. Be sure you know how to check your financial aid. HERE. Contact me with questions.
- Are you a FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENT? HERE is a great video to give you some extra resources.
- If you are planning on college after you graduate, these are especially strange times. Many students would be taking SATs this Spring and visiting colleges. HERE is a link to visit some colleges virtually.
- ACT has a great list of suggestions for researching your colleges online HERE.
- Collegeboard.org will be rescheduling the SAT and making changes to AP.
- ACTstudent.org is rescheduling the ACT.
- Whether you are interested in college or not, this is a great time to be exploring careers online. "But do I have to go to college? No!" There are plenty of careers that don’t require college. Your success will depend on finding a career that is the best match for you, and that might not involve college. Watch the video below.
- Check out MAJOR CLARITY HERE. Directions for logging in are under the Explore Careers tab on this page.
- If you are interested in STEM careers, this FREE program at BRCC might be for you. https://www.brcc.edu/maker-space/